Great Community Support!
Operation Red Nose Sudbury enjoys great support from every segment of our community.
Our Community Partners include:
- The Greater Sudbury Police Service. Provide criminal record checks and verifies the driver’s license of each of our volunteers.
- NORCAT – Operational Headquarters
- Tim Hortons – Community Volunteer Partner – Distributes our volunteer information and applications at all Greater Sudbury stores in addition to providing our volunteers with coffee and treats throughout the campaign.
- Freelandt Caldwell Reilly Chartered Accountants
Media Partners – Together with our founding Media Partner Rogers Radio;
- 92 7 ROCKS
- Today’s Best Music KiSS 105.3
- KICX 91.7 – Hot New Country
- Northern Life
ensure that Operation Red Nose is the talk of the town every December.
Rudy’s Ride Courtesy of Cambrian Ford
Operation Red Nose mascot Rudy, rides in style courtesy of Cambrian Ford. Rudy travels to parties and gatherings during the operational campaign to spread the Operation Red Nose Sudbury message.
Headquarter Setup and Maintenance
Red Nose headquarters are setup and maintained thanks to the efforts of Cambrian College Police Foundations and Law Enforcement program students who are on hand every campaign evening to help setup and take down our campaign headquarters while gaining a better understanding of community involvement.